Voice Over IP is the new-age phone system. It has several advantages (and some disadvantages) to regular Phone lines. We have recently expanded our business to be able to provide you with cutting-edge technology that allows you to switch over to VOIP and take advantage of all the features VOIP has to offer while most of the time reducing your monthly phone bill. Unlike most other VOIP providers that just offer you phone service, Blupanthr can offer you an all-in-one solution that includes VOIP service AND on-site networking support.
Some of the Advantages of VOIP are:
- Access to most Expensive Phone system features without the purchase of a system.
- The ability to Move an extension from one office, to another, or even another city by plug-and-play.
- The ability to transfer calls, and dial extension-to-extension at multiple locations.
- The ability to set up Call routing based on what number gets called, what time of day, etc.
Some of the Drawbacks of VOIP are:
- Adequate Internet access is required.
- If the internet goes down, so do the phones. (This is where Backup internet is used.)
If you have have been thinking about switching to VOIP, or are not happy with your current VOIP service, contact us, and we will be more than happy to let you know how we are able to help you.